Saturday, August 16, 2014

It is Back to School Time!

School started this past week and it has been a VERY busy time for us.  Starting back to school for me meant getting a classroom ready at Garden Springs, my newly renovated home school, as well as trying to get ready for my other two schools that I will be working at (Breckinridge and Northern) this year.

So I thought I would try to get my Back to School pictures a few days before school started.  I can hardly believe that my ittty bitty 2 pound 15 ounce girl and my 4 pound 4 ounce boy are going to be in 4th grade... Intermediate students at Rosa Parks Elementary.  At RPE there is this really cute mural that I thought would make a great backdrop for Back to School shots.  Since we live right behind the school, I got my trusty photography assistant to go over and trim the weeds that were growing up over the sidewalk and take a broom and sweep the area for our shoot.  

I hope I never get too busy to remember how these sweet faces looked at the beginning 2014-2015 school year...

This little guy started Kindergarten on Wednesday.

My sweet girl ready for 4th grade!


This sweet girl started Kindergarten!




My boy is going to 4th grade, whether he likes it or not!

I am so glad that this guy will be in 4th grade with my twins!

Fourth Grade Friends in Ms. Bosworth's Class.


Ready to jump into 4th Grade!

There are 2 sets of Boy/Girl Twins in the Picture!

I hope this year will be a FUN one!



No comments:

Post a Comment