Thursday, September 18, 2014

My First Senior Session

Last weekend I had the opportunity to do my very first Senior Session!  I was sooo excited and had spent weeks studying up and trying to prepare myself.  I met Bailey and her mother, Kelly, at Gratz Park and had the absolute best time photographing her!  Bailey is an easy and beautiful subject.  She is a wonderful young woman and every time that I am around her and sometimes after watching Glee, I say to my husband, "You know, I would like to teach high school".  And he always replies, "No, you don't".  Well, maybe he is right.  Maybe I don't want to be a high school teacher because I realize that not every high school student is as wonderful as Bailey and some of her friends that I have met...but I have found that I LOVE photographing seniors!













No comments:

Post a Comment