Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Sarah Kathleen is a Senior!!!

It has been such a busy time for me starting back to school.  I am exhausted and and my body's clock has still not adjusted from summer sleeping to 8 or 9 o'clock every morning to dragging myself out of bed at 5:00 am to go back to school...but despite my lessened hours of nightly sleep, I can rejoice in the fact that I have had 2 Senior Shoots in the past couple of weeks!

I love photographing Seniors!  High school Seniors are so much fun!  I love trying to capture their personalities in pictures.  It was easy to photograph Sarah Kathleen.  I love her sweet and enthusiastic personality.  She has been a friend of my cousin's family for a long time, so it was very special to take her picture. I had a blast with her at a little creek and Keeneland - there was even an appearance of cute little Doodle.  Also, I am not going to tell anybody that we got in trouble for being on the track. I have never been told to stay off the track before, maybe they think The Breeder's Cup is some big deal or something!?

SK is no longer the adorable little girl I first met...She is now a beautiful young woman.  It is hard for me to believe that she is a Senior at Lexington Christian Academy...that being said, I know that she is going to have a fabulous year at LCA and will undoubtedly make the right decision in choosing her next adventure.















No comments:

Post a Comment