Sunday, November 9, 2014

Whew!...Busy Weekend!...

...But I LOVED every minute of it!

I kicked off this fabulous weekend at Keeneland.  I shot my niece and nephew for some Christmas Card Pics.  Colton was in a silly mood and gave me a lot of silly faces.


And a few not so silly faces...






On Saturday I was so excited to finally meet up with Temicula Allen and her BEAUTIFUL family.  We had been trying to get together for some time and it was delightful getting to meet her sweet fam.  Her youngest son Andrew is just about the cutest thing that I have ever seen but he was not in the mood for picture taking and he wasn't letting go of his Mama for anything.











Then today we got to see our dear friends, the Rupe family.  I shot some pictures for their Christmas Card at Barker's Christmas Tree Farm.  It was so good to see them, we haven't been able to spend much time with them lately because we are all so busy.









I can't forget to give 2 BIG SHOUT OUTS to Yeremiah Bell and Leisa Barker for allowing us to use their beautiful properties for picture taking this weekend!  Thank you!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment