Saturday, August 22, 2015

Kyndall's Senior Shoot

A week ago today, I had the honor of photographing yet another stunning Senior.  Kyndall goes to Bath County High and lives in Winchester.  I can't say that I have ever been to downtown Winchester...until last Saturday night.  Can I say that I was very impressed with the quaint little town?  There were so many more interesting spots to shoot than we had time for.

Kyndall is a sweetheart and another long time friend of my cousin.  I love her personality and I especially love her style.  I didn't realize until I started editing her pictures that she changed her lipstick color with every outfit change...how cool is that?  She is a special girl who is thinking about Belmont University next fall, after she finishes a fabulous last year of high school.














No comments:

Post a Comment