Saturday, November 25, 2017

Taylor at BTD

The first weekend of November was when we had scheduled Taylor's Senior Shoot at Buffalo Trace Distillery.  That Sunday the weather was so iffy...there were thick clouds, rain and gusty winds. I just couldn't decide if the weather was going to cooperate with us or not.  Around 3:00 pm that afternoon, I decided that we should give it a try.

By the time my assistant and I arrived in Frankfort, miraculously the clouds had parted and the weather was gorgeous...but not as gorgeous as Taylor, the Senior I was photographing. She is in her last year at Lafayette High School. I had so much fun that day, the beautiful leaves were still hanging around and the weather was glorious, the very next day the temperature dropped like 30 degrees, but that Sunday I managed to get some great shots of Taylor.



Look closely in the window, and you can see Taylor's Mother



No comments:

Post a Comment